Preface

Salam, may peace be with you...I am a BIRTH JUNKIE! And this is my space where I share with you relative information regarding pregnancy and childbirth. This is MY personal space where YOU are welcome to be. All information shared be it in writing or graphic, is MY PERSONAL SHARING based on MY best of knowledge and experience in life. Therefore, it can be changed at any point of time to make it relevant and current. Whatever actions or reactions that YOU may take after being here, are YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. May this space is blessed by The Creator to be the platform of enlightenment & self development; may waves of positive vibes reverberates far and wide In Syaa Allah!

Sunday 22 July 2012

Prenatal Yoga @ Sun Yoga KL

Salaam namaste! ^_^

I have just joined a prenatal yoga class conducted by Sun Yoga KL. They are in the midst of changes in management, and due in August, they will continue the prenatal yoga class under a new payment package.

It is offered at 5 classes (every Wednesday from 6.30pm - 7.30pm) for RM150 and valid for 2 months.

Click on the link for more details.

And I am also attending their prenatal yoga instructor cum doula course from the 23rd July - 26th July.

Did I tell you I am a birth junkie? ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment