Preface

Salam, may peace be with you...I am a BIRTH JUNKIE! And this is my space where I share with you relative information regarding pregnancy and childbirth. This is MY personal space where YOU are welcome to be. All information shared be it in writing or graphic, is MY PERSONAL SHARING based on MY best of knowledge and experience in life. Therefore, it can be changed at any point of time to make it relevant and current. Whatever actions or reactions that YOU may take after being here, are YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. May this space is blessed by The Creator to be the platform of enlightenment & self development; may waves of positive vibes reverberates far and wide In Syaa Allah!

Saturday 17 December 2011

1st May 2011 (about 3 weeks or so after conception)

Sunday...
Salam anak Ibu,
This is my second note to you since the last time (about a month or so back in March)...it's been quite a while that I've written because this book (my bedside journal) fell behind Ayah's and Ibu's headboard.

Just so you know, this is a long weekend holiday as today is Labor Day (a special holiday or off day for people who go to work and earn a living depending on a monthly pay-cheque)...since the Public Holiday falls on a Sunday so the off day is brought forward to tomorrow so Ibu don't actually have to go to work...in fact I can prolong my leave until Tuesday as per Aunty Medi's instruction...
You see...last Thursday Ibu found some staining of blood on Ibu's underpants. That could mean 2 things:
1) I have some problems, or
2) You might be in trouble as you are in my tummy now...

So Ibu have to rest well and not move alot so that the both of us will be safe and healthy and can be together till end of gestation. As of now, you are most likely to be about 4 weeks or so and right now your development are as such:

1) heart is being formed
2) lungs are being formed
3) lips and fingers/toes are developing

I am so grateful and beyond happy to know of your existence the earliest possible. You are indeed God's gift to both Ayah and Ibu...We just can't wait to see you in due time... ^_^

Okay, so here's a list of Ibu's wishes for you:
1) Ibu wants you to be calm and happy in my womb - trust that I'll take care of your well being
2) Be active and and be happy
3) Listen intently whenever Ibu recite the surrahs from Quran, dua and singsong lullaby to you
4) Be grateful for the nutrients/food source that you are replenish with from God via Ayah - it's to keep both of us healthy, strong and safe from harm
5) Know that people love you and are waiting for your arrival. You being here makes so many people happy, especially Ayah and Ibu...
6) Be strong for me as I am for you...be my ever faithful companion in best and worst of times...
7) Ibu wants a gentle, unhindered physiological birth experience for the both of us....so please make sure you are always in the most optimal position for birth - Left Occiput Anterior (LOA) so we can both achieve a beautiful birth reunion...
Lotsa luv and schweet tots,
Ibu

No comments:

Post a Comment